Your first assignment is ready for you...
- Complete the Your Beloved Caterpillar Story Worksheet. You might need a couple of days to get through it. This is going to prepare you to understand the healing opportunities that are present during this time.
Practical Stuff To Do:
- Bookmark this curriculum page so you can find it easily.
- Make sure you add the following emails to your list of safe senders so that the group emails don't end up in SPAM. [email protected] and [email protected]
- Schedule time to do this program. Put it in your calendar. You'll need anywhere from one to two hours each week. It's not hard work. Actually, a lot of it is gonna be sheer fun. But in order to get the benefit, you need to commit some time. Consider choosing one of your leisurely mornings and dedicate a time slot for this healing program there.
- If you want to go more deeply into your healing journey and you want to book some private coaching sessions with me, you should first book a complimentary Discovery Session so we can discuss your needs.
- Figure out your printer access. I'll be giving you lots of worksheets and downloads and you might want to print them out.
Your The Badass Butterfly Transformation Journal:
You're invited to create a notebook of your healing journey. I recommend you do it using paper so that you can really get creative and multi-media it out! But you can also do it digitally. Here are the supplies you'll be needing:
- I recommend a medium sized sketch pad with at least 100 pages so you can write, draw, sketch and paste. In the program you're going to do written exercises like Shadow work, writing stories, writing letters to your Spirit Guides, making lists of your desires and wishes, etc. But you'll also have some exercises where you are asked to sketch or draw... or I'll give you some print outs to download and color. ALSO, you're going to do some visioning in your notebook so you'll paste your inspiring images in this Transformation Journal. I'm gonna also ask you to take photos of things and so you'll need to print them out and pop them into this journal. Any downloads can be printed and pasted into your journal.
- Start gathering some magazines and cutting out the words and images that inspire you. Store them in an envelope and when it comes time to doing your visioning for the month, you've got some materials.
- Get yourself some cheap art supplies. Colored pens, pencils, crayons, markers; glue sticks, rubber cement; glitter, stickers... scrap book materials. Consider getting fabric and things to add texture-- sand, sea shells, etc.
- And remember to leave the first few pages of your journal blank in case you want to add a dedication, photos or something at the beginning later on.
Other To Do's:
- Get yourself a deck of Tarot cards. Check-out my recommendations. When you do readings, write down your questions and answers in your Badass Butterfly Transformation Journal.
- Introduce yourself in the comments section of this module and tell us what you want to get out of this program.
After completing this lecture, please remember to click the "Complete and Continue" button in the upper right corner.